With the price of gas steadily increasing and no end in sight, maximizing fuel economy has become a number one concern among vehicle owners. Your car’s gas mileage was never better than when you drove it off the lot, but time and miles have a significant effect on your car’s MPG and performance; which has a significant effect on your wallet.
Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
• Clean fuel injectors
• Clean throttle body
• Clean plenum and air-intake
• Clean intake valves and ports
• Remove combustion chamber deposits
• Correct balance of fuel and air in system
• Reduced emissions
• Restored horsepower
• Increased fuel economy
• Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter